Our firm was formed primarily to solve the problems of closely held businesses,
the owners of such businesses, and of individuals in the following areas of
1. Formation, operation, and termination of closely held businesses, including
corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies, both commercial
and professional. Drafting Employment Agreements, Non-Compete Agreements and
2. Business planning including the purchase and sale of businesses and professional
3. Contract law; including negotiation, preparation, and review.
4. Real Estate; commercial and residential, including contract negotiations,
preparation, and review, financing and refinancing, closing and foreclosures.
5. Domestic Relations; pre and post nuptual agreements Separation and Property
Settlement Agreements, divorce, child custody/support, and spousal support.
6. Estate planning and the administration of trusts and decedents estates.
We represent beneficiaries, trustees and personal representatives, hearings
before the commissioner of accounts, and other related litigation.
7. Personal injury and litigation; settlement negotiation and aggressive litigation
in court or before administrative agencies as required.
8. Collection; both secured and unsecured creditors.
9. Dispute resolution either through negotiation, arbitration, mediation or
litigation, commercial and corporate litigation.
We do not offer certain specialized services such as tax counseling or representation
before the IRS, or Alcohol Beverage Control, patent, trademark or copyright,
criminal, or zoning matters. We do serve our clients by assisting them to
secure quality legal representation in these areas. When needed, we work with
the specialists to help give our clients the best representation possible.
mail to Office@simonlaw.org with
questions or comments about this web site. Copyright © 1998-2003 Stuart
A. Simon & Associates